20 July 2010

Adorable Naomi...

We have a new niece! She came in the middle of the night, 12:15am of Friday, July 9th. Weighing in at 7 lb, 11 oz and stretching to a height of 20" she is a tiny package of wonder and newborn beauty! I just love her tiny, yet elegant fingers and toes! She is one gorgeous girl...but you can see that for yourselves! :-) Welcome...Naomi Elisabeth Hinds!







These pics are from day two...about 45 hours young. Naomi and I had a bit of time together for cuddling and a photo shoot while mommy, daddy and an aunt and uncle played a game. Out of the dozens of shots, these are my favorite. She's really the perfect model when she can hold a pose for five minutes at a time! :-) Not much compares to holding such a little one in your arms. There is a special piece of heaven on earth, I think. I enjoyed every second of it!

There has been a lot going on that I'm working on posting about...this is just the best of them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment